The 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Rifle Volunteer in St Ann’s Chapel, at 7.30pm on Monday 3rd December.
- Minutes of the 2017 AGM
- Review of the 2018 season
- Treasurer’s Report and Accounts
- Election of Officers
- Plans for the 20919 season
Current officers are:
- Chairman: Kevin Veale
- Secretary: Brian Martin
- Treasurer: Barrie James
- Team captain: Stephen Lees
- Head Groundsman: Cliff Boundy
There has been a limited discussion about getting a licence for serving alcohol at the ground after matches, but this will need some additional help if it is to happen. We are also keen to recruit some new players, as any readers of last season’s match reports will realise!
Our end of season social was held last month, with a buffet meal and pub quiz organised by Mike Hugo (thanks Mike). The following awards were presented:
- Best Batsman: Adam Emmerson
- Best Newcomer: Ian Mill
- Club Man of the Season: Sylvan Pook
- Players’ Player: Adam Emmerson
- The Duck Trophy was a three way tie between Sylvan Pook, Brian Martin and Dave Warner. Dave would have won it outright but for the two byes credited to him at Werrington….
I would post a photograph, but the camera flash was off and they are therefore all rather blurred. See our Facebook page for the blurred version. We look forward to seeing you at either the AGM or in the spring, raring to go for the 2019 season!